The exclusive Green Series™ fitness equipment is designed for hotels, resorts, multi-family housing, corporations, police and fire departments, schools and health clubs. The product line is extremely durable and easy to use. Our award-winning manufacturing partners have more than one-million square feet of vertically integrated manufacturing and warehouse capacity and have a global supply network in more than 80 countries.
From concept through production, the Green Series™ products undergo rigorous testing to ensure reliable commercial performance and have earned the highest international quality standards certifications. The Green Series™ was one of the first complete product lines manufactured with eco-friendly initiatives and features.
Green Series cardio equipment features powerful high-efficiency motors, maintenance free drive systems, friction-reducing, lubricant infused running belts and self-powered, cordless cycles and ellipticals. Durable and stylish, the Green Series includes both the 6000 and 7000 cardio lines in a new matte black finish. Each line is designed for commercial use offering one-touch controls, versatile speed and incline ranges, smooth shock-absorbing decks and a variety of exercise programs. In addition, the 7000 line includes 10” touch screen consoles with built-in digital TVs, integrated iPod®, MP3 inputs, USB ports and larger frames making the equipment ideal for heavy commercial use.
• Energy efficient AC and DC Motors with UL and meet NEMA premium ratings
• Motor controllers with Green Technology inverters to minimize power consumption
• Wax impregnated running belts ensure maintenance-free and efficient operations
• 1“ Reversible running deck with hardened phenolic laminate surface on both sides
• Poly V® high-resistance polyester belt drive systems
• 99% of the Green Series™ equipment can be recycled
• Low product shipping weight minimizes environmental footprint