Whether the Motion is for Strength Training, Sport Specific, or Maybe it’s a Movement You Perform at Work or During Leisure Activities, the BODYCRAFT HFT PRO Allows You to Train the Way You Move. You Define the Path of Motion Allowing You to Strengthen Every Part of Your Body for the way You Want to Live. It’s that Simple. Functional Training also Improves Coordination, Balance, and Increases Core Strength.
Bodycraft BOC-HFTP-150 Pro Functional Trainer
- INDEPENDENT ADJUSTABLE CABLE COLUMNS: Stainless Steel W/ 31 Precision Lasered Height Positions W/ Dual Independent 180 Degree Rotational Adjustable Swivel Pulleys – 61” Vertical Travel – 55” Width
- ACCESSORIES: Dual Contoured Single Handles, Sports Stick, Long Bar, Tricep Rope, Padded Ankle Cuff, Chin/Push-Up Assist Strap, Dual Heavy-Duty 21 Link Adjustment Chain Set, Exercise Book
- MULTI-GRIP CHIN BAR: (Wide – Classic – Narrow) Uses Include, Pull-Ups, Hanging Ab Straps, Bands, Inversion Boots, Etc.
- STABILITY: Non-Skid Extra Wide Stabilizer End Caps
- AESTHETICS: Easy Install End-Caps, All Black Hardware, Updated Laser-Cut Workout Guide Plate, Blue Anodized Aluminum Selector Pins and Pop-Pins and Blue Single Handle Accents
- Dimensions – 40″ L x 55″ W x 82″ H
- Weight – 540 lbs. (640 lbs. w/ Upgraded 200 LB Stacks)
- Frame – Heavy-Gauge Oval Tubing W/ Laser Cut Steel Plates
- Pulleys – 3.5” Diameter, Fiberglass Impregnated Nylon Pulleys with Sealed Maintenance-Free Precision Ball Bearings.
- Cable Travel – 80” (Using One Side)
- Weight Stacks – Dual 150 LBS Weight Stacks with Magnetic Selector Pins W/ Lanyard. 2:1 Ratio. Optional Upgrade to 200 LBS Each.
- Warranty –Frame – 10 Years, Parts – 2 Years
- Paint Finish – Diamond Gray and Textured Black Electrostatic Powder-Coated Finish