Many of us find it very difficult to go to a gym regularly. It may be because of many reasons like location of a good gym, cost factor, etc. One of the most common reasons is frequent traveling. Portable fitness equipment is the best solution to this.
For those who view portable equipment as a few contraptions of springs and light resistance bands, it would be news to know that the technology has evolved a lot and today you get a variety of equipment that can give your body an all round workout that is no less in any way than that at any well equipped full-fledged gym. Using portable fitness equipment you would easily be able to achieve your aim of an overall workout right in the comfort of your home and attain your goal, be it increasing the overall appearance and strength and fitness or an increase in performance in any sports activity, or a simple cardiovascular exercise.
Advantages of Portable Fitness Equipment
- With this equipment you can follow up your routine training without any break, hence it is a better form of work-out to improve your health.
- You can choose the activity that is personalized for you and can get help online to derive maximum benefit, under expert supervision.
- There is a huge variety of portable fitness equipment to choose from, depending upon your choice as well as budget.
- You can follow a routine exercise program without having to bother about the timings and dress codes associated with a normal gym.
- The overall weight of any equipment is very less ( around 1 lb to 2.5 lbs ) and can fit in a very small pouch that can be easily carried anywhere.
Variety of Portable Fitness Equipment
There is a large variety to choose from. Some of the commonly used items are:
- Jungle Gym: Used for complete weight training exercises like push ups, leg curls, core roll-outs, runners, etc.
- TNT Cable: Used for resistance training that includes squats, cable cleans, presses, full extensions, Russian twists, resisted running, diagonal lifts, backpedaling, rows etc.
- Power Jump Rope: This is ideal for overall conditioning of the entire body.
- Power Push up: This has been voted as the best exercise equipment as per the Men’s Fitness magazine. It has adjustable resistance key for push ups.
- The Power Jumper: This is a Jump Training device that is simple in usage and is one of the best weight training equipment available in the market today.
Portable Fitness Equipment makes daily workouts easy and makes it simpler to adhere to goal setting charts. It makes it possible to train anywhere, anytime and leads to complete body fitness.
Note from Brigadoon Fitness
Using portable fitness equipment you don’t need a dedicated space in your home to set up a gym, which many people don’t have. By using the equipment mentioned above you will be able to increase your muscular strength and endurance.
Not only can you use portable fitness equipment in your home but you can also take them with you when you travel. Consider the HOT-FITBAG Fitness in a bag, a complete mini gym in a bag that includes 3 lb. contour weights, a yoga mat, a TNT cable, and it all fits in a duffle carry bag.